Friday, June 26, 2009

Tired...really tired..."Morituri te Salutan"


A year ago I was making plans to take another career, to try new things and been able to travel more. Had a steady job, dating... but something happen...to many things that become an avalanche, something I couldn't stop...Now I am in a strange place, among shit and smells...I know many of this my foul, I'm paying for my stubbornness and mistakes...The truth is that I don't know if what I am doing is really going to help...I don't know anymore what is the right thing to do...
Just talk to my mom, told me that my dad has been sick, and that yesterday night another person lost his life in the nonsense violence Juarez is living, just one block from home...
God I feel so useless, so tired of seen the dark of the tunnel, no signs of the light at the end of it...I wish I could do more...feel so lonely...I am tired...really tired..."Morituri te salutan"...

No comments: