Monday, June 22, 2009

Immigrant Stories

Just one story of many, may not agree with illegal immigration, but they also have their struggles and battles.

Melanie Caruso - Artesia, California

My husband was taken into the custody of ICE in December 2008 and was in jail for almost 2 months before being deported to Argentina. He came here legally in 1994 and was misrepresented in court and ordered deported. He did not leave but instead started a case with a new lawyer to try to undo what the first lawyer did. We met in 2004 and we have two children together that are now 3 and 4 years old. They scream out in the night for their father. My husband has doesn't have a criminal record, he paid taxes, he had health , dental and life insurance. He had a wonderful job. We lost our first home that we purchased, our jobs, our cars...everything. My children and I moved to Argentina but the poverty was so great that my husband unselfishly sent us back to live with my family. He has a 10-year bar and we are trying to get that waived. Please help us by signing the petition. Please help us. Thank you. I ask you to please visit our website: www.bringmarcelobackhome.moogo.com as we are trying to get petitions signed.


More Immigrant Stories here

No comments: