Friday, June 26, 2009

My last 3 wishes.


The last three wishes of Alexander The Great

Finding himself on the edge of death, Alexander called his general and told them his last three wishes:

1.-That his coffin had to be carried on the shoulders of the best doctors of that age.

2.-That all the treasures he had gain on all the conquests (silver, gold, precious stones) where to be scattered on the floor all the way to his tomb, and...

3.-That his hands had to be shown swinging at the wind outside the coffin so that everyone could see them.


One of his general, amazed by the wishes of Alexander, asked him the reasons for such thing.

Alexander explained him:


1.-I want the best doctors of this age to carry my coffin to show them that don't have the power to cure death

2.-I want the ground to be cover with all my treasures so everyone can see that all the wealth I have conquered will remain here.

3.-I want my hands to be swinging at the wind to show all the people that we arrived to this world empty handed and we will leave empty handed when our time is up.

We take nothing when we die, although I believe that good actions are like a kind of blank check.

Time is the most valuable treasure we had because id limited. We can produce more money, but no more time. When we dedicate time to a person, we are giving a part of our lives we can not recuperate, time we can not take back. The best gift you can give to someone is your time, and is always given to a the ones you care and love, family or friends.

Always smile :)

No comments: