Friday, September 11, 2009

Die dreaming, Dream dying...

Cafeteando Jaime Bailleres
This is the fourth blog I write about this. Have help me deal with the pressure. Thanks for reading, the ones that do and care.

No, we are not at war against other country, it is just the cruel reallity of a place on this blue rock called earth that is living the worst days ever, close the the American dream, but not there yet, yes we are not in Iran, Afganistan, but our casualties have been worts...no, not fighting for freedom, but to see who controls the drup traffic to the US. Everyday in Chihuahua, in Juarez, something is killed, someone is killed.
Not only men and women, and sometimes children, die. Our faith is killed, our hope is corrupted, our dreams are perverted...too many thigs die...we die dreaming, we dream dying...not only the death are death, also the living are slowly dying without noticing it.
There is not sanctity on death. Death is just the lack of life, like darkness is the lack of light, there is cold, lack of heat, evil and without God. We are beginning to die, and the worst thing is that we are dying in a terrible way. Yes, there are diffent ways to die as well as there are to live. We are dying in a perpetual and useless blodbath; we are dying of anguish, of desolation, of fear...of shame. We are dying now because of our miseries, plunge in desperation.
Recently I hear that I should live the dream...but in our situation I feel like I die dreaming, I dream dying...
But my hope is not corrupted.

No comments: