Friday, September 18, 2009

DESPITE ALL...



DESPITE
ALL.....

I CHOSE
LIFE....

Despite
my senses that are sleeping by the routine....

Despite
the apathy that seems to be winning everywhere....

Despite
all the troubles that emerge from a hidden place....

Despite
my failures, my sins, my falls....

Despite
my sleeping illusions and internal ghosts that are trying to possess my
soul....

Despite
the invented smile that I sometimes need to create....

Despite
all the truths and lies I have to keep quiet....

Despite
all my flaws, my anger, my rage, my eternal fears ....

Despite
that cry from my soul and that I am hiding under the blanket of my
cowardice....

Despite
my past that always returns to remind me of my human
nature....

Despite
the anguish that drills my head....

Despite
the lack of energy, the wasted years, my fights, my wounds....


Despite
all of that… I chose life!!!....

No comments: