Friday, June 5, 2009

Just words


This blog is just that, just words in world where they are need more than anything. Just a humble space where everyone can share a little knowledge of themselves. Words are just that, words, but they are made so we can communicate, educate, share our inner self. Also, words are made to be listen, so we can learn too, have more understanding about each other, so we can be more tolerant with the different. Words are also to create discussion, to share our ideas, but also to listen the ideas from others.
For me also is a form to express how I feel and what I think. I do not know the whole truth, and also I will be wrong many times, but I am learning, and most important, I am willing to share my words and listen to yours.

3 comments:

Candace Rae said...

In life for one to have freedom to speak, freedom to listen, and to learn, is peace. I think that you should have a place, we all should. Great idea my friend.

Hear to learn- listen- and blog. :) x

Krystal said...

I am so glad you finally have a blog. Very important to put pen to paper, or in this case, fingers to keys, and to say what you are thinking or feeling. It purges the mind and soul.

El Arkangel said...

Thank you Candace and Krystal.
You are gold. Even if you are my only two readers, I am pleased.